On May 29, 2013, the Embassy of Italy in Washington DC will host a ceremony, in collaboration with the Monuments Men Foundation, the Cultural Heritage Protection Unit of the Carabinieri and the Interpol Liaison Office, in which eight antique volumes, believed to be property of the University of Naples, will be returned to Italy.
The Ambassador of Italy Claudio Bisogniero will be participating at the ceremony together with the President of the Monuments Men Foundation, Robert Edsel, author of several books on the subject, including the recent Saving Italy and The Monuments Men, soon to be a major motion picture directed by and starring George Clooney.
WHEN: May 29, 2013 at 11:30AM
WHERE: Embassy of Italy in Washington DC (3000 Whitehaven Street, NW at Massachusetts Avenue, NW)
MEDIA ACCREDITATION: Please, contact Mr. Andrea Sandre (email@example.com or 202-612-4446)
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time