Director Mueller noted, “Chief Manganelli believed that a global network of dedicated and competent investigators could prevail against crime, no matter how deeply entrenched.
He understood that there was strength in numbers, and power in partnerships, and he went to great lengths to cultivate strong relationships – friendships – with partners here in the United States and around the world.
Those friendships have set the standard for global cooperation among law enforcement.”
Our sympathy is with Chief Antonio Manganelli’s family, and with the Italian National Police.
In our hearts, Chief Manganelli will always be part of the FBI Family.
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time
- Once Again, Italy Needs Our Help!