Call for Applications – The 2013 NPIHP Nuclear Summer School
In cooperation with the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington DC, the University of Roma Tre in Rome is hosting a ten-day Summer School in the history of nuclear weapons and nuclear proliferation in the last half of June 2013.
The course – including travel, accommodations and meals – will be offered free of charge to all accepted students.
Full details and application instructions are in the attached flyer, and are also available on the web at
Questions as well as completed applications can be sent via email to NPIHP@wilsoncenter.org.
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time