I am profoundly horrified by the massacre of children and adults at Sandy Hook Elementary school. Deeply moved, the Italian people mourn the tragic loss.
All of Italy is devastated by the death of so many innocents and shares in the grief of the American people.
I ask that you convey the condolences of the Government of Italy, and my personal sympathies, to the families suffering these moments of immense anguish.
- NIAF Mourns the Passing of Founding Member Pino Cicala
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy