WASHINGTON, D.C., September 24, 2012 – “Winning a trip to Super Bowl XLVII never made such a difference.” The Sons of Italy Foundation® (SIF) launched Friday its first-ever Super Bowl Sweepstakes.
The SIF is the philanthropic arm of the Order Sons of Italy in America®, the nation’s biggest and oldest organization for men and women of Italian heritage.
Donate $10 to the SIF now though December 14, 2012 for a chance to win roundtrip airfare for two to New Orleans, two tickets to the big game, a four-night stay in a four-star hotel and various Super Bowl amenities1. All are welcome to enter, Sons of Italy membership not required.
All proceeds go directly to SIF-supported charitable programs. To date, the SIF has given more than $121 million to support efforts to combat Alzheimer’s disease, autism, cancer, multiple sclerosis, and Cooley’s anemia. The SIF also supports the Wounded Warrior Project, scholarships, international emergency relief and cultural preservation. Visit SIF Philanthropic Efforts for the full list.
The SIF was founded in 1959 to preserve Italian American culture, encourage educational achievement among young Italian Americans, and assist the less fortunate worldwide through disaster relief.
Ways to Enter:
Make a $10 tax-deductible donation by December 14, 2012, to be automatically entered:
· online at sif.myw2m.com
· by texting “SUPERBOWL” to 91011 or
· by mail-in donation to Sons of Italy Foundation, 219 E Street NE, Washington DC 20002.
To enter without making a donation:
· Mail a self-addressed, stamped postcard (no larger than 5” x 7”) in a #10 envelope with proper postage affixed to the Sons of Italy Foundation, 219 E Street NE, Washington DC 20002,
· Legibly hand-print your first and last name, home address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address, with the following statement: “Please enter me in the 2013 Super Bowl Sweepstakes.”
· One entry per mail-in request; each mail-in request must be mailed separately.
Limit 100 entries per person/household/email address, regardless of method of entry.
For complete rules and regulations, visit Sons of Italy Foundation® Super Bowl Sweepstakes Official Rules.
1 No donation necessary. A donation will not increase your chances of winning. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time