Alitalia understands the importance of maintaining and promoting the Italian language in the United States. Therefore, thanks to a partnership between the Embassy of Italy in Washington and Alitalia, we are happy to extend a 5% student discount dedicated to AP Italian Language students traveling in economy class from the USA to Italy with Alitalia. All students who take the Italian Advanced Placement test are eligible to receive this discount.
Now that you’ve learned the language, put it to the test while immersing yourself in Italy’s culture, history, archeological sites and of course, mouth-watering cuisine.
Alitalia currently operates nonstop service to Rome from 6 USA gateways including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark and New York-JFK. We also offer nonstop service to Milan-Malpensa from JFK and Miami airports. Students traveling from cities within the United States, not serviced by Alitalia, can conveniently connect to one of our gateways with our JV partner Delta Airlines. In Italy, Alitalia currently services 28 unique and unforgettable destinations.
For more information or to purchase a dedicated Italian AP student discounted ticket, please write to: email@example.com.
Remember to include your name and preferred contact details along with intended dates of travel, your originating USA airport and desired destination in Italy. You must also submit your advance placement confirmation letter at time of booking. The discount will not be applied without the confirmation letter.
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time