On July 19th 2012 the US Congressional Wine Caucus will convene about the future of Italian wine in the USA, with Italian wine producers such as Cristina Mariani-May (Cantina
Castello Banfi), Matteo Lunelli (Cantine Ferrari), Marilisa Allegrini (Cantina Allegrini), Daniela Mastroberardino (Cantina Terredora), Luca Paschina (Casa Vinicola Zonin), Odila Galer-Noel (GIV).
The new Italian Ambassador Claudio Bisogniero and Congressman Mike Thompson, will host together with the Wine Caucus the visiting wine makers. The Wine Caucus
consists of more than 200 Members of Congress and protects the interests of the vibrant wine industry.
- NIAF Mourns the Passing of Founding Member Pino Cicala
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy