U.S. Customs Columbia Association will be hosting their Annual Dinner and Dance on Friday evening, May 18, 2012 @ Gargiulo’s Restaurant, 2911 West 15th Street, Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY 11224 (Convenient valet parking). This year’s honorees will be Kathy and Tom Campanelli (National Import Specialists, One Penn Plaza, NYC), Robert Alvino (Program Manager, Office of Field Operations, CBP Headquarters, Newark, NJ) and Pat Moffett (VP of Global Logistics & Environmental Compliance, VOXX International, Hauppauge, NY). Cocktail hour from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Dinner & Dancing from 8:00 PM to Midnight. Tickets are $85.00 per person. For further information and tickets visit: www.columbiaassnusc.org or contact either Phil Maddalena @ 516-791-2958 or Pat Dellamura @ 646-733-3017.
- NIAF Mourns the Passing of Founding Member Pino Cicala
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy