President Obama spoke with Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti today to congratulate him on his appointment and to thank him for taking on such a significant responsibility at a critical time. The President expressed his full confidence in Italy’s strength and vibrancy and underscored America’s support for the steps that Italy is taking to advance its economic reform program. The President also reaffirmed the close alliance and friendship between the United States and Italy.
- ITALIAN NAVY: THE TRAINING SHIP AMERIGO VESPUCCI WILL VISIT NEW YORK FROM 26th TO 31th JULY
- NIAF Congratulates Anthony Scaramucci on His Appointment as White House Communications Director
- Italian Artist Antonio Biagiotti to exhibit at Agora Gallery New York!
- Opere di Paola De Pascale all’ International Biennial of Contemporary Art 2017, Chicago
- NIAF Mourns the Passing of Former Executive Director of NIAF Alfred Rotondaro