President Obama spoke with Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti today to congratulate him on his appointment and to thank him for taking on such a significant responsibility at a critical time. The President expressed his full confidence in Italy’s strength and vibrancy and underscored America’s support for the steps that Italy is taking to advance its economic reform program. The President also reaffirmed the close alliance and friendship between the United States and Italy.
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 9, 2017, as Columbus Day
- John M. Viola Resigns as President and COO of NIAF
- Barnes & Noble Announces More Than 100 Italian-American Authors Marching Up Fifth Avenue in the Columbus Citizens Foundation’s Annual Columbus Day Parade
- FB Message from Joseph Guagliardo on Columbus
- NISSOLI E DE MARTINI(FI): NEL NOME DI CRISTOFORO COLOMBO