President Obama spoke with Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti today to congratulate him on his appointment and to thank him for taking on such a significant responsibility at a critical time. The President expressed his full confidence in Italy’s strength and vibrancy and underscored America’s support for the steps that Italy is taking to advance its economic reform program. The President also reaffirmed the close alliance and friendship between the United States and Italy.
- INCREDIBLE SUCCESS FOR THE 33rd EDITION OF GALA ITALIA
- GROWING EXPECTATIONS FOR THE GALA ITALIA
- INSIEME per gli italiani: il nostro simbolo era e rimane pulito
- Fucsia Nissoli: Il mio impegno per una nuova previdenza italiana all’estero
- Vincenzo Arcobelli, Candidato alla Camera dei Deputati: “Come fly with me”