President Obama spoke with Italian Prime Minster Mario Monti today to congratulate him on his appointment and to thank him for taking on such a significant responsibility at a critical time. The President expressed his full confidence in Italy’s strength and vibrancy and underscored America’s support for the steps that Italy is taking to advance its economic reform program. The President also reaffirmed the close alliance and friendship between the United States and Italy.
- Le perplessità sulla riforma della scuola italiana all’estero
- IV EDIZIONE DELL’ITALIAN FILM FESTIVAL DI VANCOUVER
- “Italia-Usa: cibo, lingua e cultura”: un progetto innovativo per promuovere la lingua italiana
- Ferrari S.p.A. Joins NIAF Efforts to Support Earthquake Victims in Italy
- Cinquantesimo Anniversario dell’Alluvione di Firenze. Protecting Cultural Heritage in an Uncertain Time